Survey on the Importance of International Work Experience for Managers and Professionals
The significance of international work experience for the careers of managers and professionals is pointed out very often. However, there are many expatriates and repatriates who report problems during and after their international assignment. This issue is analyzed in a joint research project by three universities in Germany and the USA (Helmut-Schmidt-University Hamburg, Jacobs University Bremen and James Madison University). In an online survey we question managers and professionals with international work experience.
Click here for more information.
Click here to take the Survey.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Look at this article from the The New York Times:
Posted by lws at 9:17 AM
Posted the following:
- Equilibrium with photos under Health Care/Spas and lots of other pages (yoga, wellness, wellness centres, hikes & walks. Do a search for them!
- Fox Wälle Architecture and Interior Design
- new page under House & Garden called Carpentry
- Resoca under Carpentry
- Resoca under Handymen
- Wedding Photographer Magnus Bogucki under Wedding Tips
- Minotaur Interior Decoration
- 4 Events Entertainment under Children/Birthday Parties
- Living in Zurich Course in ZH on October 23rd
Posted by lws at 6:15 AM