Sunday, September 7, 2008

Expat Expo in Zurich

What a day! A huge thanks to Ed and Melanie for organizing this event!

It was good to catch up with so many old friends and faces and meet so many new ones as well!

I brought 3 lbs of various US candies, 5 bags of Reeces peanut butter cups, and about 150 twizzlers and they were all gone! Any other candy requests for next time?

On a personal note, I was thrilled to see SwissInfo there! After many years, it's wonderful to see them actively acknowledging and promoting to the expat community!

p.s. I would have had some photos - but I lost my camera hiking up the Rothorn on Saturday and to date - no one has returned it!

2 comments:

Edorovio said...

Hi Louisa,
Thanks for coming and for all of your support. Without you there wouldn't have been as many people.
- Ed

lws said...

Ed - It was a great Expo! You and Melanie did a great job organizing it! Good Luck in Geneva next month. Louisa