Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sept 1-5

Always plenty of emails to reply to, questions, mini changes to listings throughout the site. Just sent out the newsletter - takes several hours to make sure it's all there. I am sure I always forget something each time.

Also preparing for trip over - leaving tomorrow, arriving Thursday am.

Side note: As of October 26th, 2008 - I will be completely out of email communication. This is a second! But it will be for the longest amount of time since the site went live in 2001. I will be traveling to Tanzania with my 13 year old son to work at an Orphanage for 3 weeks! If you are interested to learn more you can visit the page of the Children's Rift Valley. I hope that people will be patient and know that I will be responding to all emails upon my return.

No comments: